Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Favorite Things

Raindrops on kittens
And whiskers and mittens....?

That is seriously how I sing that song. I never could get the words right and my children make fun of me because of it. But, as I was singing it this morning, I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite things.

1. Irish Wolfhounds
2. Who am I kidding? I pretty much love all dogs. Except for little yippy ones.
3. Julie Garwood books
4. Cheesecakes from Bowman Bakery
5. Fossil Watches
6. Shirt sleeves rolled up, showing forearms on a man
7. Scottish accents
8. Jane Austen
9. Poppies and Peonies
10. The smell of Old Spice
11. .55 Magnums (they make me feel like Angelina Jolie in most of her movies)
12. Jimmy Stewart
13. The music of Jimmy Keane
14. Kale Chips
15. Sushi
16. Floral Prints
17. The smell of old books
18. Jewelry. All kinds.
19. Playing the Piano
20. Swimming
21. Shoes
22. Shoes
23. One more time: SHOES!!!
24. Handbags and wallets
25. Road trips
26. Beards

I could go on and on - all day! Instead, I am going to channel my inner Maria and sing the entire soundtrack from The Sound of Music today. Be blessed!

Life is Good!
Brianna



No comments:

Post a Comment