Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Snowing in March

Yuck! I woke up to snow on the ground. It was a wonderful 60 degrees just two days ago, and I have been longingly looking at my spring dresses. Digging out the boots it is today. Actually, more like my sneakers. I will be working on the studio today.There is a water leak somewhere and it must be found. Today! So, I am going to leave you with information about our Contemporary Glamour Photoshoots and a sneak peek image from Sunday.

Life is Good!
Brianna


Now Booking our Contemporary Glamour Photoshoots for April! These $50 Hair & Makeover in-studio Photo Sessions are a great way to celebrate your inner Bombshell and help out a great cause. Proceeds from Portrait Sales in April are going to The Chris Elliott Fund. You can book your session by shooting me an email at brianna@marvelous-works.com or calling 937-336-1597

The first 20 bookings will also receive a $100 gift voucher toward their Glamour Portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment