Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Morning in the Photography Studio

Happy Tuesday all!

It has been quite a few days since I was on here. The last week has been busy. We are working hard to prepare for our relaunch. So much is changing for our business. For the best, of course. One of the things we are relaunching is our pricing schedule. Our new pricing will begin on April 2nd. In order to secure old pricing, your deposit must be paid before April 2nd. You can get all the details by calling the studio.

I always want to pass on "need to know" information. You all need to know this: Belgian Chocolate Gelato... is AMAZING!! It is so not part of my paleo diet, but I don't care. It was an indulgence, a treat, and I don't regret a single bite.  - Just doing my part to help make the world a better place.

Today's sneak peek is from one of our Contemporary Glamour sessions we shot on Saturday morning. This is Marie. We had so much fun in the studio. There are a few other images in our facebook album. You can check it out at - www.facebook.com/mworksphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment